Prof. Anil KumarChairperson (PGDM Program)
: +91-712-2805111 firstname.lastname@example.org
He is presently working as Program Chairperson at Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur.
He did his post graduate (Masters in Technology) in Information Technology from one of the premier institute (Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee) of India. And also did his graduation in computer technology from a nationally reputed institute (Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal).
After working as Short service commissioned officer in Indian Air Force (IAF), he is into the area of higher education. During this period which spans over 23 years, he also worked in various institutions of repute such as Institute of Management Technology (IMT, Nagpur), Birla institute of Applied sciences, Uttarakhand. He taught courses of under-graduate to post-graduate levels from engineering, information technology and information management streams. At present, his teaching interests include Business Analytics, Management Information System and Enterprise systems.
His area of research is Blended learning and Cloud computing. He published few papers in this area.
He also delivered sessions on “Enhancing productivity using Excel”, “Data visualization” and “Analytics using R”. His skill set includes Excel, Tableau, R, Python etc.
- PG Diploma in e-business-DLP, Welingkar Institute, Mumbai
- M.Tech (Information Technology), in 2003 from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee.
- B. E. (Computer Technology), in 1989 from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal.
Work Experience: 29 years (Academics - 23 yrs + Industry - 06 yrs)
- Associate Professor - Business Analytics and Information Technology, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur since Apr 2021)
- Associate Professor – Business Analytics and Information Technology, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore (April 2019 - Apr 2021)
- Associate Professor - Information Technology, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur (July 2016-Apr 2019)
- Assistant Professor - Information Technology, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur (March 2007 - June 2016).
- Associate Professor, Birla Institute of Applied science, Bhimtal, Nainital (Aug 2006 - Mar 2007).
- Assistant Professor, Krishna Institute of Engg & Tech, Ghaziabad (Jan 2004 - Aug 2006).
- Assistant Professor, Amity Institute of Information Technology, Noida (Jul 2003 - Jan 2004).
- Assistant Professor, Trident Institute of Information Technology, Meerut (Jul 1998 - May 2003).
- Senior faculty, Tuples Infotech Business School, Meerut (Aug 1996 - July 1998).
- Technical Officer in IAF (April 1990 - Mar 1996).
Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Enterprise Systems and Blended Learning.
- KUMAR, A. Blended Learning in Higher Education: A Comprehensive Study. Proceedings of International Conference on Business Management & IS, North America, 1, Mar. 2013.
- KUMAR, Anil. Student Perspective on Blended Learning in Higher Education. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development || ISSN 2278 – 0211, [S.l.], jan. 2016.
- Kumar, Anil. Leveraging Cloud Computing in Higher Education: An Overview. International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science-IJLTEMAS vol.9 issue 2, February 2020, pp.119-125