Sanjay ShanbhagAssociate Professor, Finance
: +91-712-2805145 email@example.com
Sanjay holds Bachelor's degree in Engineering from I.I.T. Bombay and an M.B.A. from Booth School of Business, University of Chicago. He has over twenty years’ of finance, management and consulting experience across diverse industries including financial services, health insurance, medical devices and pharmaceuticals. He has strong experience in planning, forecasting, operational analytics, investment research and project management. He successfully managed teams, worked with C-level executives and led engagements in matrix organizations. Most recently he was Associate Director of Finance with a Fortune 500 Insurer in the United States.
He currently holds a faculty position in finance at Institute of Management Technology (I.M.T.). His areas of teaching, research and consulting include Corporate Finance, Security Analysis, Venture Capital & Private Equity, Healthcare Analytics and Management Consulting.
- B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- M.B.A (Finance), University of Chicago, USA.
- Ph.D (Finance), IIM-R, expected 2022
- Founder, S3 Healthcare Management Advisory, Chicago (2011 - 2013)
- Associate Director of Finance, Humana, Chicago (2006-2010)
- Deputy Director, State of Illinois, Chicago (2003-2005)
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
- Equity Research
- Investment Banking
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
Areas of Interests
Healthcare Finance, Analytics, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management