Dr. S MaheswaranProfessor, Business Analytics, Chairperson (International Accreditation Committee)
: +91-712-2805114 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. S. Maheswaran is currently working as Professor in ‘Business Analytics’ area at Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur. He had done his masters as well as doctorate in Statistics. He has more than two decades of experience in teaching Business Statistics, Operations Research, Quantitative Methods and six years of experience in handling courses on Business Analytics. Besides that he had published number of research papers/cases in various national and international journals. Conducted several workshops on Research Methodology and SPSS software. Prof. Maheswaran’s current work and interests revolve around Analytics.
- Ph.D. (Statistics), in 2006 from Osmania University.
- M.Sc (Statistics), in 1993 from Annamalai University.
- B.Sc (statistics), from St.Joseph's college Trichy.
Work Experience : 25 years
- Professor - Business Analytics, since July, 2015
- Associate Professor since April, 2009
- Joined as Assistant Professor in June 2007.
- Assistant Professor, Siva sivani institute of management Secunderabad (9 years).
- Lecturer, Loyola Academy, Secunderabad (5 years).
Empirical Research & Case Writing
- Published the book titled 'Group Testing: Models, Evaluation and Related Problems', Lambert Academic Publishing, February, 2015.
- Co-edited the book titled 'Operations and Management Sciences' Excel Publishers, February, 2010.
- Co-edited the book titled 'Role of Management Science in Decision Making', Excel Publishers, October, 2009.
- Co-edited the book titled 'creating enduring Indian organizations: lesson, models and challenges ahead' Allied publishers, March 2006.
- Quality of work experiences in select hospitals Book titled 'Managing Human Capital' Excel books, July 2006.
- Is e-seva the preferred seva? Book titled 'creating enduring Indian organizations: lesson, models and challenges ahead', Allied publishers, March 2006.
- Retailer's satisfaction with promotional schemes for selected brands of CTV's Book titled 'Domestic Brilliance to Universal Excellence: quest for organizational success', Excel Publishers, January 2005.
- ‘B-School Selection by Recruiters for Campus Placements: Students’ Perception’ The International Journal of Business and Management, Volume IV, Issue IV, April, 2016.
- 'Group Testing through Sequential Conditional Strategy' International Journal of Statistics and Economics, Volume 16, No. 3, August, 2015.
- Big Data and Business Analytics' Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Volume 11, No. 1, April 2015.
- 'Customers' Perception of Service Quality in a Training Institute: An Assessment using Servqual' International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, 3(4), 25-38, Oct-Dec2012.
- Recruiters' Preferences for B. School Campus Placement: An Indian Perspective, International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, 3(1), 21-28, Jan-Mar2012.
- Job Satisfactions among Faculty Members in Select B-schools' Management and Labour Studies, May 2003, Volume28.
- Customers' Perception about Internet Browsing at Cyber cafes in twin cities' Indian Journal of Marketing, November, 2003, volume xxxiii.
- ‘Predictive Analytics: Students’ Placements Prediction’ THE CASE CENTRE, July, 2018.
- ‘Predictive Analytics: Employee Attrition’ THE CASE CENTRE (formerly known as ECCH) May.2017.
- ‘Personal Data Analytics ’ THE CASE CENTRE (formerly known as ECCH) May, 2017
- ‘Company Selection Criteria by B-School Students for Campus Placements’ THE CASE CENTRE (formerly known as ECCH) June, 2016.
- ‘Bareja Engineering Industries (P) Ltd: Project Planning’ THE CASE CENTRE (formerly known as ECCH) May.2016.
- 'B-School Selection Criteria Influencers' ET Cases, THE CASE CENTRE (formerly known as ECCH) May, 2015.
- ABC Locomotive Works: Procurement Process' THE CASE CENTRE (formerly known as ECCH), September, 2013.
- Convocation at the National Institute of Management's Central India Campus (B)' ISB-IVEY joint publication, IVEY Publishing House, February, 2013.
- 'Convocation at the National Institute of Management's Central India Campus (A)' ISB-IVEY joint publication, IVEY Publishing House, February, 2013.
- Process Management Strategy for XYZ Limited-KLTD Division 'IVEY Publishing House, October 2009.
- Coordinated AICTE sponsored Three days workshop on "Research Methodology" at Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur, in March, 2015.
- Coordinated a Three days workshop on 'Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS' at Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur, in January, 2013.
- Coordinated a Three days workshop on 'Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS' at Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur, in January, 2012.
Achievements and Awards
- Case titled 'Process Management Strategy for ITC Limited- ILTD Division Guntur' has been adjudged as the best research paper and awarded first prize at the International Conference on Quantitative Methods, Operations and Information Technology, organized by ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad, October 2008.