Dr. Sarbjit Singh OberoiProfessor, Associate Dean ( Research & Accreditations), Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
: +91-712-2805144 email@example.com
- Ph.D. (Inventory Management), in 2009 from Chaudhary Charan Singh University , Meerut.
- M.Sc (Mathematics), in 2002 from Chaudhary Charan Singh University , Meerut.
- CSIR NET (Mathematics, Statistics & OR) JRF from CSIR.
- B.Ed. in May 2004, from CCS University, Meerut
- B.Sc in May 1999, from CCS University, Meerut
- Since Oct 2008 working as Assistant Professor (Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques) at IMT, Nagpur.
- Worked as Assistant professor at IMT, Dubai
- Joined as Senior Lecturer in Nov 2007 at IMT, Nagpur.
- Lecturer - operations management, IMS Ghaziabad (1 year) .
- Junior Research fellow, D.N.(P.G) College, meerut ( 2 year).
- Lecturer - Mathematics, MIET, Meerut (1 year).
- Worked as a Counselor at MICI, IGNOU CENTER, Meerut
- Operations Management
- Advanced Operations Research
- Project Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Inventory Management, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management and Quantitative Techniques
Research and Publications
- Edited book entitled "Role of Management science in Decision Making"
- Indian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
- International Review of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- International Journal of Applied Mathematical Analysis and Applications
- International Journal of Management Research and Technology
- International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Journal of Mathematics and Statistics
- Journal of Asian Business Management
- American Journal of Economics and Business Administration
- International Journal of Computer Applications
- The paper entitled "Lot sizing decisions under trade credit with variable demand rate under inflation" published in the journal "Indian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences" 2007, 3, 29-38 (ISSN-0973-3329).
- The paper entitled "Production model for items under the effect of inflation and permissible delay in payments" published in the journal "International Review of Pure and Applied Mathematics" 2008, 4, 1-12 (ISSN-0973-1350).
- The paper entitled "Supply chain model for perishable items having exponentially increasing demand rate under fixed trade credit" published in the journal "International Journal Applied Mathematical Analysis and Applications" 2008, 3 107-118 (ISSN-0973-3868).
- The paper entitled "An Economic order quantity models for retail supply chain with time dependent demand" published in the journal "International Journal of Management Research and Technology" 2008 , 2(2), 181-190,(ISSN-0974-3702)
- The paper entitled "EOQ Model of Deteriorating Product with Inflation and Credit Policy" published in the proceeding of "National Seminar on Mathematics and Computer Science" at page no.189-196(ISBN.81-8283-046-X), held on 29-30 November, 2005 at S.D.(P.G.) College, Muzaffarnagar.
- The paper entitled "An Inventory Model For Items With an Exponentially Increasing Demand And Credit Policy" presented in "National Seminar on Recent Trends in Science Technology & its Applications" held on 7-8 January, 2006 at S.D. College of Engg. & Tech., Muzaffarnagar.
- The paper entitled "Deterministic Model for Perishable Products with an Exponentially increasing Demand " presented in "8th Conference of the International Academy of Physical sciences" held on 29-31 December, 2005 at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- The paper entitled "Supply Chain Model having Variable Demand and Deterioration Rate Under Inflation and Permissible Delay in Payments" presented in "8th Conference of the International Academy of Physical sciences" held on 29-31 December,2005 at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
Achievements and Awards
- Got call for Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship Test.
- Developed easy method for resolution of degeneracy in transportation problem
- Developed easy method for solving assignment problem
- Considered for "Shiksha Rattan Puraskar"