Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
FPM at IMT Nagpur is introduced with the mission to create researchers, academic leaders and visionary practitioners who can set novel dimensions in academia and corporate. The Institute is happy to invite applications for its first batch of the doctoral level program for the academic year 2020-21. The program is designed to address the gaps in the availability of trained educators, researchers, business consultants and resource persons in management at higher learning institutions/professional organisations/ Government departments/industry in India. The Institute is offering the AICTE approved Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic year 2020-21. The program is a minimum two year full time offering specializations in:
- Finance & Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Operations Management & Decision Sciences
- Business Analytics
- Strategy & General Management
Eligibility for Admission
The applicant seeking admission to the FPM program of IMT Nagpur should fulfill the following:
Master's Degree or equivalent in Management / Economics / Social Science / Biological/ Law/ Science / Pure Science / Commerce / Humanities with 55% or equivalent CGPA (Rounded to nearest integer) will be considered for admission to Fellowship Programme.
A Bachelor's Degree in BE/B. Tech/ MBBS/ BDS/B. Arch with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (Rounded to nearest integer)
Any professional qualifications such as CA, CMA and CS with a minimum of 55% (Rounded to nearest integer) aggregate marks. (Please note: CA/CMA/CS must also possess a graduation degree from a university recognized by AIU).
Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply. Such students if selected will be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements obtaining their respective degree before 31st December of the year of admission
The application shall be made in the prescribed form available on the website of IMT Nagpur. Applicants can fill the online admission form and make an online payment of INR. 1000/- at the admission portal. Self-Attested copies of all the necessary certificates (Academic Qualifications, test scores and work experience) and testimonials (2 reference letters) and abstract of 1000-1500 words about the proposed research area/topic to be submitted at the time of interview.
Admission/ eligibility tests: the candidate should have cleared any of the following tests
CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE scores are also considered valid for the purpose of applying for the course. Scores of CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE taken on or after 01 January, 2018 will be considered valid for admission to the academic year of 2020-21
Alternatively, the candidates can appear in the Research Acumen Test conducted by IMT Nagpur (IMT RAT) for the fellow programme.
Admission Interview: Based on the eligibility, completion of application form, research abstract and the scores obtained in CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE or IMT RAT, (Test to be conducted online) evaluation of past academic performance and relevant work experience, candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.
FPM Support Scheme
The FPM program is a full-time, residential program. The candidates, who are inducted into the program, are recognized for their merit and are given a, sizeable financial aid during the course of the study.
The program entails no tuition fee component, from students.
FPM being a full-time residential program, students are required to stay at campus for which:
- A single occupancy Non-AC room will be provided for accommodation, free of charge to the FPM Student.
- Free of charge student mess facility will be provided for the FPM student
- For married students, a double occupancy Non-AC room will be provided, however mess charges for both students and their family members will be borne by the students.
Financial aid and support:
- FPM stipend: The fellowship provides a monthly stipend of INR. 35,000/- during the first year, INR 40,000/- during second year, INR 45000/- during third year and INR. 50,000/- during the fourth year of the program, respectively.
- Contingency grants: The IMT Nagpur fellowship holders are also eligible to get a liberal grant for buying book/hardware/software etc. This contingency grant-maximum INR. 25,000/- per annum is available to the FPM candidate in the third year and fourth year of the program
- Conference support: After successful completion of the comprehensive examination, ALL scholars are eligible for a conference support for presenting and attending conferences.
- International Student Exchange: The FPM Students are eligible for International Student Exchange programs with IMT Nagpur's International Partners.
The FPM program Important Dates
|Application start Date :||7th September 2020 (10:00 a.m.)|
|Last Date for Application :||30th September 2020 (5:00 p.m.)|
|IMT RAT :||4th October 2020|
|Personal Interview :||10-11 October 2020|
|Declaration of Results :||15th October 2020|
|Commencement of Program :||2nd November 2020|
The Application Fee of INR 1000/- should be paid via online (NEFT/RTGS) transfer. The bank details for NEFT/RTGS transfer are given below:
|BENEFICIARY BANK :||ICICI BANK LTD|
|BENEFICIARY NAME :||INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR|
|ACCOUNT TYPE :||SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNT|
|ACCOUNT NO :||005901041608|
|IFS CODE :||ICIC0000059|
|BRANCH :||CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR - 440001 INDIA|
Note: Kindly share the transaction details in 'Fee Payment Details' section of the application form.
603, Khullar Appts.,Byramji Town,
Nagpur (MH) - 440013, India.
35 Km Milestone, Katol Road,
Nagpur (MH) - 441502, India.