Admissions Closed for Academics Session 2019-20CANDIDATE LOGIN
Why IMT Nagpur?
Nestled in the lap of the nature at the heart of the country, IMT Nagpur has accomplished much in its little over ten years of existence. IMT Nagpur is home to some of the finest faculty with treasure trove of knowledge and industry experience.
The pedagogy adopted here is action-oriented to meet the requirements of today's business. The moto is to "create socially responsible business leaders". It requires going much beyond the typical chalk-n-board, lecture-oriented teaching. Student initiatives thrive here with Campus Oxygen, Frost n' Fun and Prayatna. They learn how to balance academics and commitments to various extra-curricular forums and clubs, learn values which cannot be taught in textbooks. "Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high", nothing is impossible and that is exactly what this August Institution believes in and lives by.
It's DNA of high quality and innovativeness in combination with state of the art facilities has made IMT Nagpur the youngest B-school to be in the top 20 league in the country.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Globalization of business, liberalization of economies and integration of markets the world over have opened up horizons of prosperity and growth. The evolution of Internet has brought about opportunities thriving on technology, ingenuity and initiative. The fast pace of changes has brought out the need to give a fresh look to traditional methods of establishing and managing business. Understanding these changes has been both crucial and critical to the success of the practicing manager. The technological changing and business practices are rapidly. Keeping pace with time and staying ahead has been the most demanding challenge of all the managerial skills required today.
IMT Nagpur is aware of the emerging challenges. The Institute has established a lead through preparing managers of tomorrow with a distinct vision, duly equipped with technology and skills.
The 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a full time, residential programme equivalent to MBA offering specializations in
Through its carefully designed and contemporary curriculum, delivered by a mix of faculty from the best of academics and industry and a work culture that treats every student as a manager from the moment he/she enters the institute, IMT Nagpur has ensured that our alumni is recognised in business and industry as among the best. The institute designs and undertakes its activities in such a way that students acquire up to date knowledge of the subject, develop managerial skills and cultivate soft skills so crucial to success, in an integrated way. The institute’s curriculum for its Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management is reviewed and improved constantly keeping in view the perceived needs of business in future. The PGDM diploma is awarded in following streams :
PGDM - Full Time
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PGDM - Finance
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
PGDM - Marketing
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
At IMT- Nagpur, students are allowed to specialize in the following functional areas: Finance, Marketing, HR and OB, Operations, Business Analytics, IT Management and Economics. A student may opt for a Single area or a Dual area of specialization.
IMT - Nagpur Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To register for admission process, the candidate must be a graduate with 50% or equivalent pass marks and at least one of the following:
- ID for CAT-2019 OR ID for XAT-2020 OR ID for GMAT (taken between January 1, 2016 - March 31, 2020)
- Roll-No for CMAT-2020.
IMT Nagpur accepts the scores of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT. The applicant is required to fill the complete IDs of the test score he/she wishes to submit.
Admission Selection Process
Short-listing of applicants for Group Exercise & Personal Interview process (GE & PI):
This year, applicants may submit any one of test scores: CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR GMAT (1st January 2016 – February 28, 2020) OR CMAT 2020 score. Applicants can submit more than one test score. GMAT test based candidates are required to update their test score, on or before March 15, 2020. For candidates applying on the basis of GMAT with pending scores, the processing of application will be provisional. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
Applicants will be short-listed for Group Exercise & Personal Interview round on the basis of one of the following test score available CAT 2019 OR XAT 2020 OR GMAT OR CMAT 2020 at this stage.
Applicants will be called for Group Exercise & Personal Interview process only once. The candidates who have applied on the basis of more than one test score, the best score of such candidates shall be taken into the consideration at the time of Admission Offer. Please note that the Group Exercise & Personal Interview process is common for all campuses.
There is no specific entrance test based quota for admission to the PGDM programs of IMT Nagpur. Pure merit based selection process is followed.
Short-listed applicants will be called for the Group Exercise & Personal Interview round at the center/venue they have selected/will select in Common ‘Application Form‘ and on the date and time which they will select through the Group Exercise & Personal Interview Schedule Form, which will be available on IMT’s Admissions Portal and enabled for specific time period in the month of January 2020.
Admission decisions will be made after the Group Exercise & Personal Interview process and admission offers will be made to the selected applicants.
New Admit information:
All the selected candidates will be provided information on fees, schedule, accommodation, etc.
Course start date:
All PGDM programs for academic year 2020 commences in June 2020.
IMT will conduct the Group Exercise & Personal Interview process in February and March 2020 for shortlisted candidates from the IMT Common Application form for its final selection process.
Personal Interview Parameters:
The candidate shortlisted will have a Group Exercise & Personal Interview process during which he/she will be evaluated on five parameters: The parameters are as follows:
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Business Affairs and General Awareness
- Domain Knowledge
- Future potential for employability
The final merit of the candidate is a cumulative weighted average of the following components:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT (best score)
- Academic Scores (Xth, XIIth and graduation) and quality/reputation and ranking of graduating college/institute/university
- Performance in Group Exercise & Personal Interview process in terms of above mentioned parameters
- Work experience, both in duration and quality (for working candidates)
Important note: Both merit and campus score cut offs will be the basis of selection for IMT Nagpur.
|Test score Percentile (best score in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT||35%|
|Academic score & Quality of graduating institute/university/college||25%|
|Work experience (duration & quality)||10%|
|Group Exercise & Personal Interview||20%|
Refund Policy as per AICTE Guidelines
Vide Reference No.:- AICTE / Legal / 04(01) / 2007, April 2007
PGDM, PGDM (Finance) and PGDM (Marketing)
The candidate, who has been provisionally admitted, may request for refund of fee by sending the scan copy of filled and dully signed to the email@example.com.
Request(s) sent to any office other than the admission office at IMT Nagpur will not be considered.
The cut-off date for refund for all IMT Nagpur 2 year PGDM programs i.e. PGDM, PGDM (Finance), PGDM (Marketing) is on/before the date of registration (to be announced soon). The refund of fee, as applicable, shall be made within 4 weeks of the declared date of registration. Refund shall be made after deduction of the cancellation charges as shown below:
|1||On request received before the date of registration & seat COULD be filled by the institute on/before the date of registration.||Entire fee less Rs. 1000/-*|
|2||On request received on/after the date of registration & seat COULD be filled by the Institute before start of the academic session||Entire Fee less the Seat Cancellation Charges on Pro-rata basis **|
|3||On request received on/after the start of the academic session & seat could not be filled by the Institute.||No Refund (except Caution Money)|
- * Entire Amount of Security / Caution Money Deposit will be refunded to the candidate.
- ** For Calculation of the Cancellation Charges on the pro-rata basis, one month shall be treated as one unit e.g. if the candidate cancels admission on third day i.e. within one month after the start of academic session & the seat is filled before the cut-off date then cancellation charges on pro-rata basis will be the higher amount of (Entire Fee)/12 or Rs. 1000/-.
Important Dates Batch 2020-22
Admissions Open 2020-22 Apply Now
- Online Common Application Opens ! Friday, August 23, 2019
- Online Common Application Closes ! Friday, November 22, 2019
- Online Common Application Opens - Phase II ! Monday, January 6, 2020
- Information and Counselling session - Pre-admissions process ! 3rd week of January 2020
- IMT Admission Process across all venues ! 1st week of February 2020- 1st week of March 2020
- Declaration of Results ! Third week of March 2020
- Information and counselling session – post-result declaration ! Third/Fourth week of March 2020
- Release of Waitlist (if required) ! Third Week of April 2020
- Registration for PGDM Batch 2020-22 ! Second week of June 2020
IMT reserves the right to reschedule, change, withdraw any/all of the events mentioned above or introduce new one/s.
|Caution deposit (refundable)||
- The total fee includes in-campus hostel accommodation and mess charges for entire duration of program.
- IMT reserves the right to revise at any stage, the tuition and other fees.
IMT Nagpur applicants are short-listed for GE & PI process based on one of the following admitted scores: CAT-2019 OR XAT-2020 OR GMAT (1st January 2016 – February 28, 2020) OR CMAT 2020 score.
IMT considers the aggregate scores and does not have separate sectional cut-offs when short-listing applicants for PI process.
The following factors are considered in making a final offer: Academics record, Performance during the GE & PI process and overall profile. Experienced candidates are further evaluated on the relevance and quality of their work experience.
1. Please follow your university/institution stated rule for conversion of CGPA into percentage.
2. In case your university/institution does not have any scheme or rule to convert CGPA into percentage, the same can be done by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
Please mention aggregate percentage of marks for all subjects (including optional subjects) irrespective of your Board regulations. Please note: DO NOT TAKE YOUR BOARD RULES OR OTHER RULES USED BY YOU EARLIER WHILE CALCULATING PERCENTAGE. YOU ARE TO USE THE ABOVE RULE WHICH CLEARLY STATES THAT ALL SUBJECTS INCLUDING YOUR OPTIONAL SUBJECTS ARE TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION WHILE CALCULATING YOUR 10TH AND 12TH STANDARD PERCENTAGE. For example, if you have studied 7 subjects INCLUDING ALL optional subjects, all 7 subjects must be taken into consideration irrespective of your board rules and regulations.
CAT 2019 and XAT 2020 scores are provided to IMT by test conducting agency.
For candidates who have got a final admit offer from IMT, official GMAT score needs to be provided via GMAC. For the purpose of Application processing, GMAT score need to be updated through IMT Admissions Portal by 15 March 2020. Application will be processed provisionally.
For CMAT 2020 score, you will be able to update through IMT Admissions Portal immediately.
Standard guidelines for acceptance of Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT®) score report are given as under:
At the time of appearing for the GMAT exam, prior to starting the test, you will have the option of selecting the program(s)* of your choice where you can send your GMAT score free of cost.
The program(s) can be selected using a drop down menu or by typing out the name of the program and the school name in the space provided (the system will bring up program names that correspond to what you have typed). In case you already possess a valid GMAT score and would like to send the same for admission to our program(s), please follow these steps:
1. Visit www.mba.com
2. Under the section ‘The GMAT’, click on sub section ‘GMAT Scores & Score Reports’. Then select the option ‘Sending your score to schools’
3. Login through your GMAT ID and select the program where you would like to send your score
4. A fee of USD $28 is charged for this service and your score will be sent electronically and securely to the school’s representative through the GMAT score reporting website within 15 working days
Please note that only electronic GMAT score reports will be accepted.
*At the time of appearing for the GMAT, a candidate can apply to any 5 programs free of cost.
You can choose to submit more than one score. IMT will choose the best score before giving out the admission offer.
Education / Study Loan
|Contact details for Indian Bank Branches||Region||Mobile No|
|Ms. Geetha Bheri, Manager (Marketing)||Nodal officer at Zonal office||7042323248|
|Mr. M. S. Rawat,||Zonal Office Credit Deppartment||0120-2583584|
|Nodal Branch: Zonal office, Ghaziabad
Office Address: Indian Bank Zonal office, C-69, RDC, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002
Bank of Baroda
|Contact details for Bank of Baroda Branches||Region||Mobile No|
|Mr. Vibhor Jain||Nagpur||7385188320|
|Mr. Pradeep Kumar||Nagpur||8275366088|
|Mr. Chhavi Gupta||Nagpur||9766860797|
|Ms. Sushmita Sharma||Delhi||8076332781|
|Mr. Rohen Singh||Delhi||7005136838|
|Mr. Vizhi Arasan||Bangalore||9513214539|
: Ext. No. 219, 220, 221
: +91-7722 0010 55, 7722 0012 04,
7447 7776 68
Scholarships @ IMT
IMT Nagpur offers following scholarships to students.
- 65% Fee waiver in total fee to candidates scoring 90 percentile and above in CAT 2019 and XAT 2020 exams and offered admission to IMT Nagpur for PGDM Programs batch 2020-22.
- Five (5) Scholarships of 95% fee waiver in total fee to candidates from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
- After completing 1st year of PGDM Program, institute offers "Merit-based Scholarships" and "Merit-cum-Means Scholarships" to the meritorious students across various specializations.
Note: Students are eligible for only one scholarship for the entire duration of the program.