Why IMT Nagpur?
Ranked among the top B-Schools in India, IMT Nagpur, with its 27 acres of lush green campus located in the heart of India, has a unique amalgamation of faculty, technology, curriculum and diverse cultural environment, which equip its students to deal with challenges and opportunities of complex business dynamics. IMT Nagpur, in its academic framework has incorporated skill sets of leadership, teamwork, entrepreneurship, service orientation, conflict management. The curriculum help build among its students a capacity to apply technology in business, sensitivity to ethical standards and sustainable development which make them industry-ready not only in the Indian, but also in the international context.
4000+ Alumni Network
- IMT Nagpur has more than 3500 Alumni that include entrepreneurs and senior corporate professionals across industries. Though located across the globe, yet they are accessible through a robust alumni network.
- Seamless Wireless internet network powered by CISCO
- Learning and Resource Centre: Well-stacked 40,000 volumes, over a lakh of E-Books, 13000 journals, Access to databases and software
- Student Driven Activities: Placement, Alumni, Corporate Communication, Corporate Interaction, International Relations, Milestone, Mess Committee
- Academic Forums: Quizwiser, Cyclops, StrategIT, Finaholics, Center of Excellence for Sustainability, Growth and Development, Marque, Okonomos, Ovia
Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To register for admission process, the candidate must be a graduate with 50% or equivalent pass marks and at least one of the following:
Admission Selection Process
- IMT will conduct the Common Admissions process in February and March 2021 for shortlisted candidates from IMT Common Application form for the final selection process.
- Both merit and campus score cut offs will be the basis of selection for IMT campuses, i.e. Ghaziabad, Nagpur and Hyderabad. Detailed Admission process with parameters will be shared in due course of time.
Kindly Note: IMT is closely following MHA and AICTE guidelines for all admission processes during the Covid19 pandemic. Kindly note that the admission process for 2021 maybe online. IMT is following and will follow all Covid19 precautions and social distancing norms during the entire admissions process 2021.
We will notify you as soon as the revised guidelines for Admission Process 2021 are issued by MHA and AICTE.
Submitting your application: To apply to IMT, an applicant must complete the online ‘Application Form’. There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad. In the ‘Application Form‘ the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc. and at least one of the following: ID for CAT-2020 OR ID for XAT-2021 OR ID for GMAT OR Roll-No for CMAT January 2021*. IMT Nagpur will be accepting CAT OR XAT OR GMAT OR CMAT scores. The applicant is required to fill the IDs of the entire test score he/she wishes to submit.
- Online Common Application Opens ! Monday, 14 September 2020
- Online Common Application Closes ! Friday, 27 November 2020
- Information and Counselling session - Pre-admissions process ! 3rd week of January 2021
- IMT Admission Process timeline * ! 1st week of February -1st week of March 2021
- Declaration of Results ! 3rd week of March 2021
- Information & Counselling session- Post result declaration ! 3rd week of March 2021
IMT reserves the right to reschedule, change, withdraw any/all of the events mentioned above or introduce new one/s.
SCHOLARSHIPS @ IMT
- IMT Nagpur offers following scholarships to students.
- ‘Special Scholarship for candidates scoring 90 percentile and above in CAT 2020 and XAT 2021 exams and offered admission to IMT Nagpur for PGDM Programs batch 2021-23’.
- Scholarships of 95% fee waiver in academic fees to candidates from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
- Attractive Scholarships for all female candidates
- After completing 1st year of PGDM Program, the Institute offers "Merit-based Scholarships" and "Merit-cum-Means Scholarships" to the meritorious students across various specializations.
Note: Students are eligible for only one scholarship for the entire duration of the program.
Placement Report 2018-20
Placement Report 2018-20