Dr. Santosh ShrivastavaAssistant Professor, Business Analytics, Chairperson (Students Affairs)
: 2805122 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Santosh Shrivastava is Assistant Professor in Business Analytics area. Dr. Santosh holds a Ph.D. from Jaypee University of Science and technology in the area of mathematics (nonlinear optimization) and M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics from IIT Roorkee. Research interests of Dr. Shrivastava includes nonlinear modelling and optimization, Data envelop analysis and Machine learning.
- Ph.D. (Mathematics) in 2010-2014, Department of Mathematics, Jaypee University of Science and technology, India
- M.Sc. (Applied mathematics) in 2005-2007 from IIT Roorkee, India
- B.Sc. (Mathematics) in 2001-2004 from Dr. RML University Faizabad.
- Assistant Professor (Business Analytics), NIIT University, (July, 2016-July, 2018)
- Academic and Research Associate, ISB Mohali (July 2014, July, 2016)
- Data Scientist in Matrix Nodes, Noida, (July, 2008-July, 2010)
- Software Engineer in Kairaus software, Gurgaon (July, 2007, Feb, 2008)
Research and Teaching Interests:
Research: Nonlinear Optimization, duality, Machine Learning, DEA, Data Analytics
Teaching: Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Business Statistics, Stochastic Models, Predictive Analytics, Mathematical Modelling and Simulation, Pricing and Revenue Optimization, Data Analysis, SAS, R, Python
- I. Husain and Santosh K. Srivastava“On Non-differentiable Nonlinear Programming,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Bioinformatics, Vol.3, no.2, 2013, 45-64.
- I. Husain and Santosh K. Srivastava“Fritz John Duality in the Presence of Equality and Inequality Constraints,” Applied Mathematics, 2012, 3, 1023-1028.
- I. Husain and Santosh K. Srivastava“Sufficient Fritz John Type Optimality Criteria and Duality for Control Problems,” American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2013, 3, 237-244.
- I. Husain and Santosh K. Srivastava“On Second-Order Fritz John Type Duality for Variational Problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Bioinformatics, Vol. 3, no. 2, 2013, 65-86.
- I. Husain, Santosh K. Srivastava “On Second-Order Duality in Non-differentiable Continuous Programming,” American Journal of Operations Research, 2012, 2, 289-295.
- I. Husain, Santosh K. Srivastava “Mixed Type Second-order Duality for a Non-differentiableContinuous Programming Problem,” Theoretical Mathematics & Applications, Vol. 3, no. 1, 2013, 123-144.
- I. Husain, Santosh K. Srivastava “Generalized Second-Order Duality for a Continuous Programming Problem with Support Functions,” Studies in Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 7, no. 1, 2013.
- I. Husain, Santosh K. Srivastava, Abdul Raoof Shah“On Continuous Programming with support functions” Vol.4, no.10, 2013, pp. 1441-1449.
- I. Husain, Santosh K. Srivastava“Generalized Second-Order Duality for a Class of Non-differentiable Continuous Programming Problems,” Proceeding of the Third International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (Soc. Pros.), Advances in intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol.2, 2014.
National / International Conferences Attended:
- 17th Annual Conference of Gwalior Academy of Mathematical Sciences & National Symposium on “Computational Mathematics & Information Technology”, December 7-9, 2012. (Participated and presented a Research Paper).
- 3rd International Conference on “Soft Computing for Problem Solving”, December 26-28, 2013. (Participated and a presented Research Paper entitled “Generalized Second-Order Duality for a Class of Non-differentiable Continuous Programming Problems”).
- International Conference “On Mathematical Modeling And Numerical Simulation”, organized by Dept. of Mathematics, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, Jul. 01-03,2013 (Participated and presented a Research Paper entitled “On Continuous Programming with support functions”).
Short Term Programs / Workshops Attended:
- National Workshop on “Optimization and Information Theory with Their Applications”, Organized by Jaypee University Of Engineering & Technology, Guna, India, held on March 24-26,2011.
- National Workshop on “Energy Storage/ Conversion Devices Using Ion Conducting Polymer Electrolytes” Organized by Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna, India, held on December 10-12, 2012.
Achievements and Awards
- All India rank 120 in IIT-JAM exam conducted by IIT
- Merit-Cum means Scholarship in IIT-ROORKEE, India.
- UGC-NET qualified in mathematical science in 2006-2007.
- IITS assistantship provided by MHRD for the visit of Berlin Germany
- All India Rank 355 in Gate Mathematics, 2016
- Awarded as a Best Academic Associates of the year 2015-16 in ISB