Dr. P. Mary JeyanthiAssistant Professor, Business Analytics, Hostel Warden (Girls)
: +91-712-2805157 email@example.com
Dr. P. Mary Jeyanthi had one decade of industry experience in HDFC Bank Ltd, Business Intelligence Unit, Chennai, Tamil nadu. She had done her doctorate in Business Intelligence and forecasting analytics. Besides that she had published number of research papers in various national and international journals. Conducted several workshops on Research Methodology and Business Intelligence.
- Ph.D. (Business Intelligence), in 2014 from Vels University.
- MCA (Computer Application), in 2004 from Madurai Kamraj University.
- B.Sc (Mathematics), in 2001 from Madurai Kamraj University.
- Senior Manager in Business Intelligence Unit (BIU), HDFC Bank Ltd, Chennai, India., from Mar’08 to Jan’18
- Lecturer in Arul anandar College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu., from May 2005 to Jun 2006
- Business Analytics , Business Intelligence (BI), Decisions Support System, Management Information systems (MIS)
Research and Publications
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “Business Intelligence: Data Mining and Optimization for Decision Making ”, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (2011 IEEE ICCIC).
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: ”, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (2011 IEEE ICCIC).
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “Business Intelligence – soft computing Techniques”, International Conference on Mathematics in Engineering & Business Management (ICMEB 2012).
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “A Comparative study of Genetic algorithm and Artificial Bear Optimization algorithm in Business Intelligence”, International Conference on Mathematics in Engineering & Business Management (ICMEB 2012).
- Mary Jeyanthi, S: “Agile Analytics in Business Decision Making: An Empirical Study”, International Conference on Business Management and Information Systems” (ICBMIS2015)
- Dr. Mary Jeyanthi, S: “Pervasive Computing in Business Intelligence” , State level seminar on Computing and Communication Technologies. (SCCT-2015)
- Dr. Mary Jeyanthi : "The transformation of Social media information systems leads to Global business: An Empirical Survey", International Journal of Technology and Science (IJTS), issue 3, volume 5, ISSN Online: 2350-1111 (Online).
- Dr. Mary Jeyanthi : “INDUSTRY 4.O : The combination ofthe Internet of Things (IoT)and the Internet of People (IoP)”, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, Vol.13; No. 4 Oct-Dec, 2018, ISSN: 0973-9785.
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “Business Intelligence: Artificial bear Optimization Approach”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 8, August-2013.
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “Business Intelligence: Optimization techniques for Decision Making”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 2, Issue 8, August-2013.
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “A New Implementation of Mathematical Models with metahuristic Algorithms for Business Intelligence”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 3, March-2014.
- Mary Jeyanthi, S and Karnan,M.: “Business Intelligence: Hybrid Metahuritstic techniques ”, International Journal of Business Intelligence Research, - Volume 5,Issue 1, April-2014.
- Dr. Mary Jeyanthi : “Partial Image Retrieval Systems in Luminance and Color Invariants : An Empirical Study”, International Journal of Web Technology (ISSN : 2278-2389) – Volume-4, Issue-2.
- Dr. Mary Jeyanthi : “Cipher Text Policy attribute based Encryption for Patients Health Information in Cloud Platform” , Journal of Information Science and Engineering (ISSN :
Workshop / Seminar / Speaker
- Sirapu virundhinar in “vidiyalae va” program in kalaignar tv on 21-04-2017. https://youtu.be/ARgJU7y8jFM
- Guest lecture regarding “business development and career guidance” for ieee young professional, conducted in maple tree, Chennai.
- Chief guest for spartanz’17 – “National Level Inter college Management Meet” in Annai college of Arts & Science, Kumbakonam, Thanjavur dist.
- Guest faculty on “business intelligence and current impacts” in Kongu Engineering College, Erode.
- Guest faculty on “career guidance in business intelligence” in Sathyabama University, Chennai.
- Key note speaker in Alagappa university – International conference in Karaikudi.
- Fdp in Nandha Engineering College and Technology- “how to write the world class paper in scientific journals” in Erode.
- Fdp in Hindu College – “research and its impacts” in Chennai.
- Seminar in Aachi Institute of Management – “business intelligence and its impacts” in Chennai.
- Workshop in Indira Institue of technology – “mobile android app” in Chennai.
- Seminar in Psna Engineering College – “career guidence” in Dindigul.
- Facebook (FB) Data Leakage: The Revolution of Social Media to the next era - The Case center publication, 2018. 918-0025-1/ 918-0025-8.
A magazine article published:
- “How Artificial Intelligence can support Digital era SMEs”, SME World, March 2019.
- “Database Marketing Disaster in Banking Sectors”, SME World, January 2019.
- “Why Human Capital is a key factor for HR analytics in the emerging market”, SME World, September 2018.
- “HR analytics in the emerging market”, Human Capital, August 2018.
- “Managerial Decisions in the Social media era – Thinking Inside the box”, Indian Management, June 2018.
- “Building up a healthy human Capital in an Industry?” SME World, Vol. XI, No.03, pp.16-17, Mar, 2018.
Achievements and Awards
- National Foundation of Entrepreneur Development (NFED) organization gave the award for “Women Workforce & Entrepreneur Award” on 8th March 2015.
- Certificate of Merit in Business Intelligence Unit module and scored 80%
- Certificate of Merit in BCSBI(Banking Codes and Standard Banking module and scored 90%
- Certification of Lean Six sigma in HDFC Bank Ltd
- Certificate in Information Security Group in HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Silver Star Award for the Best Performance in HDFC BANK LTD.
- Best performance Shield for the Insurance business contribution in HDFC BANK LTD in FY 2010 - 2011.
- Best performance Shield for the Term Product – 509 Crores business contribution in HDFC BANK LTD in 2013.