Prof. Lalit Kumar OjhaAssistant Professor, Area: Marketing
: 7122805151 firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute result oriented Digital and Analytics Academic Researcher with multi-industry, multi-domain real life execution experience. Strong belief in mutual development of everyone, dynamic team Player, consistently motivating all toward success. Critical thinker and adept academic who can apply extensive knowledge of the industry to rapid learning and industry engagement opportunities.
Post Graduate Management Teaching: Course on “Digital Marketing”; “Marketing Analytics” and “Social Media Analytics” at IMT Nagpur; Upcoming Course on “Natural Language Processing”; Sessions on “Web Analytics for CRM” for PGP program at IIM, Lucknow
Industry Training and MDPs: More than 5000 hours of corporate trainings and MDP experience on topics like “Digital Marketing Strategy”, “Web Analytics for CRM”, “Social Media for Customer Communication” and “Data Driven Marketing”
Corporate Consulting: Consulting support to Fortune 50 MNCs for improving online customer engagement and developing strategy to enhance online revenue; Designing social engagement strategy for organizations with international exposure.
- Executive Fellow Program in Management (Phd), Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (Pursuing)
- Business Analytics and Intelligence, in 2015-2016, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- PGDM (International Marketing), in 2011-2014, IMT.
- Project Management Professional from Project Management Institute, USA
- Six Sigma Black Belt from American Society for Quality, USA
- Master Black Belt from Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
- Business Analytics, Data Mining and Forecasting Certifications from Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore.
- Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur since June, 2016.
- Associate Director – Quintiles Research (I) ltd.(Nov-2014 to Jun-2016)
- Senior Manager – Wipro Ltd (Jan-2012 to Oct- 2014)
- Manager - Bank of America (Mar-2009 to Dec-2011)
- Union National Bank, Abu Dhabi (Apr-2006 to Jan-2009)
- Project Executive - HSBC Bank (I) (Jul-2005 to Mar-2006)
- Team Lead – Wipro Ltd (May-2004 to Jun-2005)
- Six Sigma Black Belt – Ispat Industries (May-2003 to Apr-2004)
- Quality Compliance Analyst – Exl Services (May-2001 to Apr-2003)
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Human Computer Interaction; Text Analytics of Online Reviews; Digital Analytics; uCommerce; Social Media Analytic
Research in Progress
- Psychographic Segmentation and Validation of Customers Using Natural Language Processing
- Role of Human Computer Interaction in Online Purchase Process
- National Conference for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, 27-28th Aug 2018. “Psychographic Segmentation of Customers using machine learning”
- 6th International Confererence on Business Analytics and Intelligence, 19-20th Dec 2018 (upcoming – paper accepted). “Product aspect based customer review segmentation using LDA method”
- Maruti Suzuki Swift vs Baleno : Is it the right strategy (Case Center ref : 518-0071-1)