Dr. Santhi PerumalAssistant Professor, General Management, Hostel Warden (Girls)
Dr. Santhi Perumal is an Assistant Professor affiliated to the General Management area. She currently teaches Business Ethics & Social Responsibility and Business Research Methods. Her research interests include Technology Management and Science & Technology Policy.
- Ph D (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)
- Post Graduate Diploma (Educational and Vocational Guidance - NCERT, New Delhi)
- MA (Applied Psychology and Psychological Services - Madras University)
- B. Sc Ed (Regional Institute of Education, Mysore)
- Assistant Professor- IMT Nagpur, December 30, 2013 onwards
- Lecturer, Women's Christian College, Chennai, November, 2005 - March, 2007
- Assistant Professor, Adhiparasakthi college of Physiotherapy, Melmaruvathur, November, 1994 - May, 2004
- Innovation Management
- Business History
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources Management
Area of Interests
- Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Person Organisation Fit, Psychological Contracts, University - Industry Interaction, Innovation Management, Transaction Cost Economics and Science and Technology Policy.
Membership of professional Bodies:
- Life member of Madras Psychological Association.
Research and Publications
- Mathew, M., Kumar, D. & Perumal, S. 2011. Role of Knowledge Management Initiatives in Organizational Innovativeness: Empirical Findings from the IT Industry. Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p.31-43.
- Perumal, S. & Mathew, M. 2011. Psychological Determinants of Patenting Behavior in Academic Inventors. The International Journal of Science in Society, Vol. 2, Issue 1, pp.209-222.
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Perumal, S., Nair, S., & Mathew, M. May, 2013. Gauging the awareness about triple helix in Indian Universities. International Conference on Excellence and Research and Education (CERE 2013), paper accepted for presentation.
- "Basic Research Methods: An Entry to Social Science Research" (by Gerard Guthrie, Sage Publications) for Current Science (Vol. 100, No. 4, pp. 560-561, 2011), along with Mary Mathew.
- "Applied Psychometry" (by N. K. Chadha, Sage Publications) for Current Science (Vol. 98, No. 4, pp. 567 -569, 2010) along with Mary Mathew.