Dr. J. MohantyAssociate Professor, Area Chairperson (OB & HRM)
- Ph.D (Management), from Berhampur University, Berhampur, Orissa
- M.B.A. (HRD & Marketing) from Berhampur University
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing & Sales, NIS, Sparta
Work Experience : 13 years (12 Academics + 1 Industry)
- Assistant Professor - HRM/OB from March 2010 at IMT.
- Assistant Professor - Management, from 2000 at National Institute of Science & Technology, Berhampur, Orissa.
- Program Coordinator -NIS Sparta Ltd, Berhampur, Orissa, from 1999
Area of Interests
- Organisational Culture, Organisational Citizenship Behaviour, Leadership, CSR and Business Ethics
- J. Mohanty, "Are Government Owned Organizations Deliberately Demonized? The Organizational Citizenship Behavior Indicators," Advances in Management and Applied Economics vol. 3, no.4, 2013, Scienpress, UK
- J. Mohanty, "Green Responsibility: What Educators, Students and Institutes Can Do?" Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, Vol. 10 No, 4, 2013, North American Press, USA
- J. Mohanty & Bhabani P Rath, Organization Culture As Indicators of Citizenship Behaviors within Organizations: A Multi Sector Analysis, International Journal of Business Performance Management, Vol 14, No. 3, Inderscience Journals, UK
- J. Mohanty, B. P Rath, "Can Organizational Culture be a predictor of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors"? International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, Vol. 3. No. 1, Singapore
- J. Mohanty & B.P Rath, "Using Extra Role Behaviour For Assessing Competency Mapping Of Executives", International Journal of Human Resource Management and Research, Vol. 2, No. 1, India
- J. Mohanty, B.P Rath, "Influence of Organizational Culture on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Three Sector Study", "Global Journal of Business Research, Vol. 6, No. 1.USA
- J. Mohanty, B.P Rath, "Examining the Sustainability of Ethics in Business: An Academic Perspective", International Journal of Management (IJM), Volume 1, Issue 2 (2010), India
- J. Mohanty, "Examining Challenges of Liberalization in the Context of Poverty and Development", published in, Delhi Business Review, Vol. 8, No. 1, January - June, 2007
- J. Mohanty, R. Mishra and A.K. Patnaik, Dynamics of Emerging Trends in Telecommunicatin Technology in a Liberal Economic World, published in journal siddhant vol. 6, No 1, April - June, 2006
- Impact of Organizational Culture on OCB: A Comparative Analysis. Issues, Perspectives and Interventions, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
- J. Mohanty, S. N Sinha, V. Moonka, Sustainability and CSR as leading Business Objectives at Infosys Limited, Accepted for publication in IMT Case Journal, 2013, Nagpur, India