Dr. Saleena KhanAssociate Professor, Chairperson - Promotion and Branding Committee
: +91-712-2805124 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. (Counseling Psychology) 2007, Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- MA (Clinical Psychology) 1992, Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- BA (Psychology Honors) 1990, Rajasthan University, Jaipur
- M.B.A (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) 2010 from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL), Pune.
- PGDGC (Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counseling) 2002 from Regional Institute of Education, NCERT, Ajmer
- PGD in IR&PM (Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management) 1998 from Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan
- Presently Pursuing Diploma in Training & Development from Indian Society for Training and Development, New Delhi.
- Assistant Professor - OB & HRM, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur since August, 2008
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Psychology, Effat College, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia-Feb'08 till July'08
- Academic Associate in Communications Area. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad - March'07 to Jan'08
- Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Behavioral Science, Amity University, Jaipur- Sept'05 to March'07
- Counselor/Psychologist, Delhi Public School- July'02 to Feb'06
- Clinical Psychologist and Corporate Trainer, The Institute of Psycho Services, Training and Development, Jaipur- Jul'02 to Jun'03
- Practicing Clinical Psychologist/ Counselor, Jaipur Nov'98 to Feb'01
- Personnel Relations Manager, K.P. & Company, Jaipur Apr 93 to Jan 95
Part-time & consulting Engagements
- Been a visiting faculty at "Graduate School of Business- The Chonnam National University", Gwangju, South Korea. Taught the course on "Leadership in Organization" during their Summer Courses from 28th of April 2010 to 21st June 2010. Went as a faculty on behalf of IMT, Nagpur.
- Consultant/ Resource Person at the Residential Training program named "Organizational Behavior & Development of Leadership Qualities in GSI for STS/ JTS level officers" from 12/9/11 to 17/9/11 at IMT, Nagpur.
- Organizational Behaviour- I
- Organizational Behaviour- II
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Career and Competency Management
- Human Behaviour in Organizations, Training and Development, Transactional Analysis, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, Positive psychology, Aspects of Counseling (Individual, Family, Career Counseling), Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Spiritual Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence, Optimism, Psychological Well Being.
Research and Publications
- Research Paper entitled "Positive Psychology: Its need in Indian Youth" in The International Journal's: Research Journal of Social Science and Management. Volume: 02, Number 03, July-2012. ISSN No.2251-1571. www.theinternationaljournal.org
- Research paper entitled "E.Q. As a Predictor of Subjective Well-Being, Optimism, Self Efficacy and Spiritual Intelligence in Male and Female Principals of Schools", on SSRN. URL for SSRN Author Page is: http://ssrn.com/author=1841461
- Research Paper entitled "Positive Psychological Capital: A Correlate of Effective Global Leadership" in The International Journal's: Research Journal of Social Science and Management. Volume: 01, Number: 08, Dec-2011: RJSSM. New ISSN: 2251-1571, Old ISSN: 2010-457X www.theinternationaljournal.org
- Research Article "Future of HR management in Indian scenario: Issues & Challenges" in Asian Journal of Management Research. Online Open Access publishing platform for Management Research© Copyright 2010. Special Issue No-1, 2011 Code: AJMRSP1005 Integrated publishing association ISSN 2229-3795
- Paper "A Study of Subjective Well - Being of Osho's Devotees" in The Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology 1995, 22:41-44
- Paper "How to Build High Self Esteem" in "Self Growth" - An In-House Journal Published by students of Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling (PGDGC), 2002,R.I.E.,N.C.E.R.T. Ajmer.
- Book Chapter "Personality Predictors of Career Choices" in "Appraisal of Modern Education", by Bhargava, M and Bhargava, P, Rakhi Publication, 2005
- Research Paper entitled "Leadership styles in relation with the Motivational needs to assess effectiveness in PGDM students" in World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET): Year 7 Issue 80, August 2011. Print ISSN 2010-376X; Electronic ISSN 2010-3778
PAPERS UNDER REVIEW
- Paper "Metrics for Knowledge Management Process- A Review", in International Journal of Science, Technology & Management. ISSN no. 2250-0596
- Paper "Leadership styles in relation with the Motivational needs to assess effectiveness in PGDM students" at International Conference on Business, Economics and Financial Sciences and Management (ICBEFSM 2011) organized by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET) from August 24-26, 2011 at Paris, France.
- Paper "Human Resource Strategies and its Impact on the Quality of State Owned Public Health Services in India" at National Conference on Paradigm Shifts in Business Practices: Challenges and Perspectives held by Dept. of Management Studies at Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur on 26th March 2011.
- Paper (in Absentia) "Future of HR Management in Indian Scenario: Issues & Challenges" at the Ist International Conference on People Management in Organizations: Issues & Challenges, at Kolkata, India on 26th Feb, 2011.
- Paper "Positive Psychology- Its Need in Indian Youth"; at the First International Conference on Positive Psychology: A New Approach to mental health held at Amity University, Jaipur, from 6-8 august, 2010.
Achievements and Awards
- Presently the Area Chairperson of OB & HRM Area, at IMT, Nagpur.
- Session Chairperson in an Oral and Technical Presentation at the International Conference on Business, Economics and Financial Sciences and Management (ICBEFSM 2011) organized by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET) from August 24-26, 2011 at Paris, France
- Gold Medalist / Winner of "Best Glider Pilot in India" amongst girls in 1989 Air Sqn.NCC.
- Attended "The Art and Craft of Discussion Leadership": A Seminar on Participant Centered Learning, conducted by Harvard Business Publishing in association with the Case Research Society of India, held at Mumbai, during Nov 12-14, 2010.
- Attended a workshop on "Statistical Data Analysis using SPSS" conducted at Institute of Management, Nagpur on 13th and 14th of July 2010.
- Life Membership of the Indian Association of Clinical Psychologists (IACP).
- Life Membership of the Indian Science Congress.