Prof. S Anant RamAssociate Professor, Marketing
Prof. S. Anant ram is an Associate Professor of Marketing at IMT Nagpur. He has over 28 years of experience in industry and academics.
He has conducted over 70 Management development programs and trained more than 1700 managers (from management trainees to Senior Managers). belonging to: Kirloskar Group (KOEL, KBL, KFIL, KEPL and KPCL), Adecco, Asian Paints, Vizag Steel, NTPC, LIC, UTI, Excise Dept -GOVT of AP, Trident , Synthite etc.
As a qualified assessor of RKQP (Ravi Kirloskar Quality Prize) he has assessed business firms. He was also a Member of GMC(Group marketing Committee of Kirloskar Group) constituted to bring in marketing transformation in Kirloskar group of companies.. He has also handled prestigious consultancy assignments of reputed firms in the area of marketing and branding.
- MBA (Marketing) in 1988 from Nagarjuna university
- B.A (Industrial relations and Personnel management) in 1986 from Andhra University
- Diploma in Airlines, Hotel and Tourism Management in 1993 from Trade Wings Institute of Management.
- Pursuing Ph.D program of IMT -NLU.
- Associate Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur since April 2011
- Faculty-Marketing, Kirloskar Institute of Management Studies (2004-2011)
- Assistant Professor and PGP Chairperson, IIAM (1998-2004)
- Senior Lecturer and Head of the Department, Samata College (1994-1998)
- Lecturer, MRVGPG center, (1994)
- Lecturer, GITAM Institute of Management (1990-1991)
- Centre Manager, Tradewings Institute of Management (1993-1994)
- Assistant Branch manager and Development Officer, JCH pvt Ltd (1992-1993)
Conducted over 60 MDPs and trained more than 1500 managers from Kirloskar Group (KOEL, KBL, KFIL, KEPL and KPCL), Adecco, Vizag Steel, NTPC, LIC, HDFC, UTI, Excise Dept -GOVT of AP, Trident Synthite, Seminis etc.
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Management
- services Branding,Marketing Challenges in India and Consumer Decision Making
Research and Publications
- Co-authored "Faculty Guide for Consumer Behavior-concepts, applications and cases", 2004, Vikas publishing house Pvt Ltd, New Delhi.
- "Advertainment Age"Chanakya ,Aug 2004
- "Services Branding" Paper presented at "National conference on Branding and Brand metrics "ITM,Warangal,Feb,2008
- "Building Relationships through customer understanding" Paper presented at "National seminar on 2020",P.G. centre ,Kuvempu University, Davangere,April, 2005