Prof. Subodh TagareAssociate Professor, Marketing
: +91-712-2805149 email@example.com
Subodh is an Associate Professor of Marketing at IMT-Nagpur.
Prior to IMT, he used to work in the industry. He has built and led the client service team that drove the turnaround of Chaitra Leo Burnett’s Bangalore office, before joining a client, Tally Solutions, as marketing head. At Tally, Subodh’s team executed programs that accelerated Tally’s momentum and consolidated its market leadership in the accounting software space. Later, he was the marketing director at American Power Conversion/ Schneider Electric, where his team built the new systems and services business while accelerating growth in the core products business.
He has studied at the International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi.
- PGDIM in 1993 from International Management Institute, New Delhi
- B. Com (H) in 1989 from Osmania University, Hyderabad
Work Experience : 21 years (Academics - 04 yrs + Industry - 17 yrs)
- Associate Professor - Marketing, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur since Jan 2009.
- Marketing Director, American Power Conversion (India), 2003 - 2009.
- Director, Octopus Systems, 2002-2003.
- General Manager - Marketing, Tally Solutions, 2000-2002.
- Associate Account Director, Chaitra Leo Burnett, 1998-2000.
- Account Supervisor, Enterprise Advertising, 1996-1998 .
- Academic Associate, Indian Institute of Management - Ahmedabad, 1995-1996.
- Area Sales Manager, ITC Ltd., 1993-1995.
- Account Executive, Enterprise Advertising, 1989-1992.
Area of Interests
Marketing, Brand Management