Dr. Vikramaditya EkkiralaAssociate Professor, Human Resources Management
- Ph. D in Business Management, in 2012 from Osmania University
- MBA (Human Resource Management), in 2003 from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Post Graduate Diploma (Industrial Relations & Personnel Management), 1994 from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- B.Com, in 1988 from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Associate Professor - OB & HRM from April 2009 .
- Joined as Assistant Professor in May 2007.
- Head-Department of Management, Aurora's Post Graduate College, Hyderabad. (Affiliated to Osmania University & Approved by AICTE), (Sept 2006 - May 2007).
- Senior Faculty, Aurora's Post Graduate College, Hyderabad. (Affiliated to Osmania University & Approved by AICTE) (July 2004 - May 2007).
- Faculty, Suprabhath Institute for Management & Computer Studies (SIMACS) Hyderabad (Affiliated to O.U and Approved by AICTE) (Oct 2003 - July 2004).
- Research Associate, XLRI, Jamshedpur, (Part time basis), (Nov 2001 - Sep 2003).
- Manager-Administration, Harsha Constructions, Hyderabad, (April 2000 - March 2002).
- Director-Administration, SMS Study Circle Pvt. Ltd., (July 1996 - March 2000).
- Manager-Personnel & Administration, Godavari Polymers Private Limited. (Aug 1995 - July 1996).
- Regional Executive - Personnel & Administration (South India) SKYPAK Couriers Limited, Hyderabad & Bangalore (May 1989 - July 1995).
- Manager, M/s Chary & Co., Secunderabad - (Dec 1988 - April 1989).
- Publisher & Managing Editor, "SAI BABA" Fortnightly Sai Baba Mission (Regd.) (May 1980 - Nov 1987).
Part-time & consulting Engagements
- Research Associate, XLRI-Jamshedpur. Worked part-time in consultancy and research projects between November, 2001 and September, 2003.
- Human Resource Management
- Organization Structure & Design
- International Human Resource Management
- Leadership for Corporate Excellence
- Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Organization Citizenship Behavior, Ancient Wisdom
Research and Publications
- Vikramaditya Ekkirala (2005). Leader Member Exchange and Employee Attitudes: A Study in the Indian Context. Management and Labour Studies (XLRI), Vol.30 (No.2) May 2005.
- Dr. E.S.Srinivas, G. Ashok Kumar and Vikramaditya Ekkirala (2006). An Examination of Transformational and Transactional Leadership: A Study of Dimensions and Outcomes in Indian Context. Management and Labour Studies (XLRI), Vol.31 (No.3) August 2006.
JOURNALS: ARTICLES/PAPERS PUBLISHED:
- Vikramaditya Ekkirala (2006). HRM in Cross-cultural context: Challenges & Responsibilities, published in HRM Review -The ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad - Vol-VI (Issue-II) February 2006.
- "Corporate Spirituality - The Alchemy of Social Sustainability" presented at AIMS International Conference on Value-based Management held at DSVV, Haridwar, August 11-13, 2010.
- "Emotional Intelligence - Emerging Issues for Research and Practice" presented at the XVIII Annual Conference of National Academy of Psychology (NAoP) held at IIT-Guwahati, December 14 - 17, 2008.
- "Leadership Insights from Ancient Wisdom" presented at the Sixth AIMS International Conference on Management held at IBA-Greater Noida, December 28-31, 2008.
- "Green Horizon - Red Signals: The Paradox of a BPO Business" Case study co-authored with Dr. A. Suryanarayana and presented at International Conference on Indigenous Management Practices (ICIMP-2009) conducted by Department of Business Administration, Annamalai University, July 16-18, 2009 which won the best paper award.
Achievements and Awards
- Compiled Faculty Handbook covering academic processes and procedures, and faculty roles to serve as a guide for all faculty members of IMT-Nagpur.
- Member of the four-member Faculty committee on Curriculum Re-organization and revision of course delivery mechanism for PGDM Program at IMT-Nagpur.
- Lead and coordinated, a student driven NGO initiative "KILKARI" supported by IMT-Nagpur involving students in programs to support an NGO sheltering physically challenged children at Katol, near Nagpur.
- Member of the team that designed the organizational procedure manual at Aurora's Postgraduate College, Hyderabad.
- Designed and implemented Student Project Internship Program with a five-stage evaluation process and prepared detailed guidelines and procedures for students and faculty on the SIP process
Training Programs conducted
- Conducted training session on "Organization Structure & Design and Developing Effective Organizations" for middle & senior level managers of Geological Survey of India on September 15, 2011, in the Management Development Program organized by IMT-Nagpur at its Campus.
- Conducted training session on "Work-Life Balance & Stress Management" for Entrepreneurs on August 18, 2010 in Small Enterprise Management Program (SEMAP) conducted by IMT-Nagpur in collaboration with SIDBI and Vidarbha Industries Association at Nagpur.
- Program Director, "Success Thru Harmony" - A two-day Management Development Program on "Self Awareness, Emotional Intelligence, Work-Life Balance, Psychological well-being & Flow" offered by IMT-Nagpur on October 5 and 6, 2007 at Nagpur.
- Conducted one day program on Emotional Intelligence, Self Improvement and Team building for Software engineers at Ness Technologies Ltd., Mumbai on 20th April '06.