Go back to Faculty Directory > Faculty Inner Page
- Ph.D (Management) in 2012 from SRT Marathwada University, Nanded .
- CFA from CFA Institute, USA (Pursuing)
- PRM (Pursuing)
- MBA (Systems) - Second Specialization in 2000 from Osmania University, Hyderabad
- MBA (Finance) , in 1998 from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, & Chemistry),in 1996, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Financial Engineering
- Financial Economics
- Commodity Derivatives
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Markets & Instruments
- Market Microstructure
- Risk Management & Derivatives
Research and Publications
- Knowledge Management & Life Insurance, with Vani N. Laturkar, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. Germany, 2012. ISBN 978-3-659-00042-3
- Financial Markets and Instruments: Text and Cases (Oxford University Press, New Delhi)
ARTICLES IN EDITED BOOKS:
- Kulbir Singh and Vishwanath SR (2012). " Tata Motors: Dual Capitalization ", Cases in Corporate Finance Vol. II, Vishwanath SR, Tata McGraw Hill, Pages 101-109, ISBN 978-1-25-900478-0.
- Kulbir Singh and Vishwanath SR (2012). " Hindustan Unilever Ltd. ", Cases in Corporate Finance Vol. II, Vishwanath SR, Tata McGraw Hill, Pages 205-220, ISBN 978-1-25-900478-0.
- Kulbir Singh and Vishwanath SR (2011). " United Bank's Syndication of Hypermarkets Ltd. Loan ", 'Emerging Markets Case Study Collection', Edited by Harshavardhan Halve, KR Jayasimha, R Nargundkar, Excel Books, Pages, ISBN 9789380697529.
- Financing Strategy at Tata Steel Ltd, With Vishwanath SR of TAPMI, India, Asian Case Research Journal, (Submitted)
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd, With Vishwanath SR of TAPMI, India, Asian Case Research Journal, (Submitted)
- The Value of Unaffiliated Analyst Recommendations before the IPO: Evidence from Indian IPOs, With Vishwanath SR of TAPMI, India, Journal of Banking and Finance (Submitted)
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd, With Vishwanath SR of TAPMI, India, Asian Case Research Journal, July 2011
- The Information Content of Grey Market Prices of Indian IPOs, With Vishwanath SR, TAPMI, India, International Research Journal of Applied Finance, Vol. II, Issue 8, Aug 2011
- Satyam Computer Services, North American Case Research Association 2011 Annual Meeting
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd, North American Case Research Association 2010 Annual Meeting
- Tata Motors Dual Capitalization, With Vishwanath SR of TAPMI, India (under review at Asian Case Research Journal)
- Assistant Professor - Finance, from Feb 2010
- Assistant Professor - Finance, Aurora's Business School, Hyderabad (July 2008 - Dec 2009)
- Senior Lecturer - Finance, Department of Business Studies, Nizwa College of Technology, Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman (Sept 2007 - July 2008)
- Senior Lecturer - Finance, Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad (July 2006 - Aug 2007)
- Senior Lecturer - Finance, Aurora School of Business, Secunderabad (June 2002 - June 2004)
- Lecturer - Finance, Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad (June 2000 - May 2002)
- Visiting Faculty - IMT CDL , Hyderabad (Jan 2008 - Dec 2009)
- Manager Operations , Anorra International (Pvt.) Ltd, Hyderabad/Bangalore, India (1998-2000)
Achievements and Awards
- Dr Kulbir Singh has won "Best Workshop Case - Silver Award " for the Case Study titled Financing Strategy at Tata Steel Ltd at NACRA Conference 2012, Boston, MA, USA.
- Best Workshop Case - Silver Award, 2012 NACRA Conference, Boston, MA, USA
- 2010 The Greene Ruth Award for the best case submitted by authors outside the U.S. and Canada and presented at the 2010 NACRA meetings.
- American Finance Association (AFA), USA
- International Association of Financial Engineers (IAFE), USA