The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was approved by the MHRD and launched by Honourable Minister of Human Resource Development on 29th September 2015.
This framework outlines a methodology to rank institutions across the country. The methodology draws from the overall recommendations and broad understanding arrived at by a Core Committee set up by MHRD, to identify the broad parameters for ranking various universities and institutions. The parameters broadly cover “Teaching, Learning and Resources,” “Research and Professional Practices,” “Graduation Outcomes,” “Outreach and Inclusivity,” and “Perception”.
IMT Nagpur is participating in NIRF Ranking Survey 2017. The data provided in the following links is the data which is submitted by IMT Nagpur for participation in this ranking.
- Consultancy Project Detail
- Executive Development Program - NA
- Higher Studies - Nil
- Sponsored Research Detail - Nil
- TopUniversityDetails_3D - Nil
- Student Life
- Faculty Details
- Intellectual Property Rights Research Funding
- Physically Challenged Students Facilities