- IMT Nagpur was established with a vision to be a premier Management and Technology Institution.
- The first national level cultural event with participation from major B-Schools took place.
- The first batch was successfully placed
- The Full time PGDM programme was started replacing MBA (Global)
- PGDM FT seats are increased from 60 to 120
- 1400 Sq, ft Learning Resources Centre was completed
- First national conference on IT and soft computing was held
- The first issue of The Indian Journal of Management Technology was published
- C-fore survey : IMT Nagpur was ranked amongst top 20 private B-school in India
- Five open and one in-company MDP conducted
- MOU's with 5 business schools in Canada, Europe and Asia were signed for collaboration in the areas of faculty exchange, student exchange and joint research
- PGDM Finance seats increased from 60 to 120
- Business India Survey: IMT has been ranked Eighteenth amongst Private B-Schools in India
- Infrastructure with hostel capacity of 980 and 17 Fully equipped class rooms was completed .
- PGDM Marketing Course started
- IMT Case Journal launched
- Conducted Training Programmes for small and medium enterprise in collaboration with SIDBI
- Ph.D programme in collaboration with National LAW University, Jodhpur
- Dr. Anwar Ali Memorial lecture on 26th July was initiated.
- The scholarship of Rs. 1 lakh in memory of Late Shri. Mahendra Nath was introduced.
- Received AIU approval for two-year full-time PGDM program equivalent to MBA degree of an Indian University.
- IMT Nagpur was featured in Super League 2 top 20 (all India) by Indian Management Best B-school Survey.