- The common and group application process for 2014-16 admission session for IMT Nagpur, Ghaziabad, Dubai & Hyderabad campuses closed on 31st January. However, since then, IMT Nagpur has been getting many admission queries, some of whom apparently have a good qualifying percentile (in CAT, XAT, CMAT or GMAT). We have, therefore, decided to reopen the admission process only for IMT Nagpur here. Please note this application would not entitle you for admission in any other IMT campuses, other than IMT Nagpur.
- IMT Nagpur is the youngest B-School to be consistently ranked among the top. Quality students, quality faculty and quality curriculum and pedagogy make a quality institute; and we do not want to lose out on quality students, some of whom might have missed applying at group-level admission. With that purpose, and based on many calls received, this application process has now been reopened.
- In IMT Nagpur, we consider CAT 2013, XAT 2013, GMAT (last two years) and CMAT (last two exams including Feb 2014), and minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- Please note that applicants in this round, who missed prior group application process, may be called for GD/PI based on cut-off and short-listing criteria decided, only after we are through with processing the group-level common applications received till 31st January. Therefore, if you have got a good score and do not receive call letter for GD/PI until end-March, you should not get worried.
- While arriving at the final offers, criteria would remain same for applications received now with that of applications received earlier. Only difference is we will process applications received through this round only after we process applications received already.
- At this stage, we can suggest that a good percentile course, and/or an excellent CV which clearly shows leadership qualities, or proven records where you have been able to make a difference, counts in our admission process.
- One can apply offline, or online with an application fee of Rs. 1750/-. Once the completed application form is received at IMT Nagpur (and in case of online application process, immediately), an acknowledgement will be sent to your e-mail id. An admission brochure would also be sent to you.
- For offline applications, please download the application form, take a printout, fill the form and courier it to the below mentioned address with a demand draft of Rs. 1750/- (Rupees Seventeen Hundered fitey only), drawn in favour of Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur, payable at Nagpur. Or one can complete it online through online payment mechanism .
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR :
603, Khullar Appts., Byramji Town,
Nagpur - 440 013,
Tel/Fax : +91-712-2593140.