Prof. S Anant Ram
Chairperson (Library Committee)
Phone No.: +91-712-2805127 Email (@imtnag.ac.in) : saram
- MBA (Marketing) in 1988 from Nagarjuna university
- B.A (Industrial relations and Personnel management) in 1986 from Andhra University
- Diploma in Airlines, Hotel and Tourism Management in 1993 from Trade Wings Institute of Management.
- Pursuing Ph.D program of IMT -NLU.
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Management
- services Branding,Marketing Challenges in India and Consumer Decision Making
Research and Publications
- Co-authored "Faculty Guide for Consumer Behavior-concepts, applications and cases", 2004, Vikas publishing house Pvt Ltd, New Delhi.
- "Advertainment Age"Chanakya ,Aug 2004
- "Services Branding" Paper presented at "National conference on Branding and Brand metrics "ITM,Warangal,Feb,2008
- "Building Relationships through customer understanding" Paper presented at "National seminar on 2020",P.G. centre ,Kuvempu University, Davangere,April, 2005
- Associate Professor, Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur since April 2011
- Faculty-Marketing, Kirloskar Institute of Management Studies (2004-2011)
- Assistant Professor and PGP Chairperson, IIAM (1998-2004)
- Senior Lecturer and Head of the Department, Samata College (1994-1998)
- Lecturer, MRVGPG center, (1994)
- Lecturer, GITAM Institute of Management (1990-1991)
- Centre Manager, Tradewings Institute of Management (1993-1994)
- Assistant Branch manager and Development Officer, JCH pvt Ltd (1992-1993)
Conducted over 60 MDPs and trained more than 1500 managers from Kirloskar Group (KOEL, KBL, KFIL, KEPL and KPCL), Adecco, Vizag Steel, NTPC, LIC, HDFC, UTI, Excise Dept -GOVT of AP, Trident Synthite, Seminis etc.
Phone No.: +91-712-2805127
Email (@imtnag.ac.in) : saram