OB & HRM
Dr. Jagannath Mohanty
Human Resources Management
Phone No.: +91-712-2805139, 9158046397 Email (@imtnag.ac.in) : jmohanty
- Ph.D (Management), from Berhampur University, Berhampur, Orissa
- M.B.A. (HRD & Marketing) from Berhampur University
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing & Sales, NIS, Sparta
Work Experience : 13 years (12 Academics + 1 Industry)
- Assistant Professor - HRM/OB from March 2010 at IMT.
- Assistant Professor - Management, from 2000 at National Institute of Science & Technology, Berhampur, Orissa.
- Program Coordinator -NIS Sparta Ltd, Berhampur, Orissa, from 1999
- J. Mohanty, "Are Government Owned Organizations Deliberately Demonized? The Organizational Citizenship Behavior Indicators," Advances in Management and Applied Economics vol. 3, no.4, 2013, Scienpress, UK
- J. Mohanty, "Green Responsibility: What Educators, Students and Institutes Can Do?" Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, Vol. 10 No, 4, 2013, North American Press, USA
- J. Mohanty & Bhabani P Rath, Organization Culture As Indicators of Citizenship Behaviors within Organizations: A Multi Sector Analysis, International Journal of Business Performance Management, Vol 14, No. 3, Inderscience Journals, UK
- J. Mohanty, B. P Rath, "Can Organizational Culture be a predictor of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors"? International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, Vol. 3. No. 1, Singapore
- J. Mohanty & B.P Rath, "Using Extra Role Behaviour For Assessing Competency Mapping Of Executives", International Journal of Human Resource Management and Research, Vol. 2, No. 1, India
- J. Mohanty, B.P Rath, "Influence of Organizational Culture on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Three Sector Study", "Global Journal of Business Research, Vol. 6, No. 1.USA
- J. Mohanty, B.P Rath, "Examining the Sustainability of Ethics in Business: An Academic Perspective", International Journal of Management (IJM), Volume 1, Issue 2 (2010), India
- J. Mohanty, "Examining Challenges of Liberalization in the Context of Poverty and Development", published in, Delhi Business Review, Vol. 8, No. 1, January - June, 2007
- J. Mohanty, R. Mishra and A.K. Patnaik, Dynamics of Emerging Trends in Telecommunicatin Technology in a Liberal Economic World, published in journal siddhant vol. 6, No 1, April - June, 2006
- Impact of Organizational Culture on OCB: A Comparative Analysis. Issues, Perspectives and Interventions, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
- J. Mohanty, S. N Sinha, V. Moonka, Sustainability and CSR as leading Business Objectives at Infosys Limited, Accepted for publication in IMT Case Journal, 2013, Nagpur, India
Area of Interests
Organisational Culture, Organisational Citizenship Behaviour, Leadership, CSR and Business Ethics